The management has been tremendously supportive and a true delight to work with! plugging into the mall network of advertising has been beneficial and very user friendly! — Jon Mumford, Mummphys Book Nook
Market Data Highlights
- The Concord Mall is located in Elkhart, Indiana, named the most Livable City in the US by MostLivable.com.
- Elkhart County is consistently ranked in the top five "most affordable" housing markets nationally.
- Historically low, frictional unemployment rates rose significantly during the "Great Recession". However, Elkhart County leads the Nation in Job Growth and is listed as #1 in the Job Growth Market for 3 years running, 2010, 2011 and 2012. In fact, the unemployment rate fell to its lowest level in 6 years in April, 2014; and remains ranked below US and Indiana unemployment rates.
- 38,000 daily commuters enter the Concord Mall's primary trade area to fill high-paying professional and industrial jobs.
- Concord Mall achieves 3 Million+ visits per annum.
- Located just ½ mile South of US 20 Bypass.
- Highest Traffic Count in Elkhart County - 32,700 Vehicles per day on US HWY 33.
- Strategically located between Elkhart and Goshen, the County's largest communities and Central Business Districts.
- $10.3 Million highway expansion was completed in 2012 greatly enhancing Ingress/Egress to Concord Mall's campus.
Quick Market Facts
- 235,000 - Population within 20 minutes
- 453,000 - Population within 30 minutes
- Median Age 35.6
- Average household income $63,737
- Population growth trend 1.14%
Advantages of Operating at Concord Mall
- Affordable & Efficient Triple Net Expenses = Profits
- Sophisticated Sales and Marketing Support
- Seasoned professional Management Team
- Multiple tenants posting double digit sales gains
- Established Tourism Marketing
- Direct Spending by Tourists contributed $273.1 million to Elkhart County's Economy.
- Participation in "The Quilt Gardens along the Heritage Trail" 2010-2014, honored as an American Bus Association Top 100 Event in North America for six consecutive years.
- The Quilt Gardens attraction is listed in the Top 10 Most Visited Attractions in the destination.
- Distribution of 250,000 Travel Guides.
- Ambitious Schedule of High Quality Community Events throughout the year
- Specialty Leasing and Sponsorships
- Minimum 3 "Secret Shops" per year
- Strong Community Commitment since 1972
Keith W Stark
Founder & CEO
Keystone at the Crossing
3815 River Crossing Parkway, Suite 100
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
General Manager and Marketing Director
Deb Alwine, CMD, SLD